All of us contain both a Masculine and a Feminine part of our being. We have three main energy channels in the body:
- Masculine/Electric – Right Side
- Feminine/Magnetic – Left Side
- Unified/Electromagnetic – Central Channel
On the path to Light Body, one of the pivotal steps is to unify the Masculine and Feminine channels into the Central Channel. Many people are polarized to one side or the other. We must first balance these two channels, then integrate them so we live out of our Center.
There are a few techniques that greatly aid this process, though it is a matter of practice and embodiment to train the body and energetic field to stay in the Center. Once we have reprogrammed our energy into the Central Channel, it will usually remain there. Even when we get pulled out of it, it is easier and easier to get back into alignment.
1. Breathwork : Alternate Nostril Breathing
This is a powerful, full body alignment. The basic pattern of this breathwork is: inhale, hold, exhale, hold, switch sides and repeat.
I like to breathe and hold each breath to the count of 7–the number of Mastery. Keep the inhale, hold, and exhale equal lengths.
Sit with your back upright and relax the shoulders and the neck. Place the tongue on the roof of the mouth, relaxed just behind the teeth.
- Inhale: Place the thumb over the left nostril and inhale to the count of 7 with just the right nostril.
- Hold: Place the pinky over the right nostril and hold this breath to the count of 7.
- Exhale: Release the left nostril and exhale with just the left nostril to the count of 7.
- Hold: Place the thumb over the left nostril and hold for a 7 count.
Now switch to the other side. This is one complete cycle. Do this 7 times.
2. Raising and Strengthening the Kundalini
This is a power generating exercise. Energy will shoot up the Central Channel and may be a bit overwhelming at first. This is the Kundalini energy raising from the base of the spine. The more you do this, the faster the Kundalini will rise up the chakras. Even the first time I did this, I got a noticeable rushing of energy around my body.
Sitting with the back upright, relax the shoulders and the neck. Place the tongue on the roof of the mouth, relaxed just behind the teeth.
- Flex the perineum muscles as you draw a slow inhale. (I say the mantra “Om Mani Padme Hum” as I do.)
- Hold the breath and keep the perineum flexed. Hold as long as you can without discomfort.
- Release the perineum and the breath in a slow exhale. (I repeat the mantra again as I exhale.)
- Hold the exhale and keep the muscles relaxed as long as you can until the breath naturally draws back in.
- Do this 108 times or as many times as you would like.
Perineum muscles will get tired at first, but they will grow stronger, and as they do, so will your Kundalini Force.
As Within, So Without
These exercises done regularly will permanently unify your Masculine and Feminine channels into the Central Channel. A word of caution, though it seems simple and mundane, rearranging the energy channels in the body and will have powerful effects on your reality if you stick with it.
As within, so without. Once the inner Masculine and Feminine are brought together, your external male or female polarity will find their way to you, if that is in your Divine Blueprint. (If you have the heart desire for a soul mate, then it is in your Divine Blueprint, otherwise you would not have that desire.) It is a frequency thing. By aligning your polarity, you and your opposite are like a pair of magnets that draw together to unite the physical polarity.
There are a lot of factors that go into aligning the Central Channel. These are just a couple tools to assist, but it is really a holistic exercise. To truly align, it must be a calling from your whole being to ascend. It will require the whole faculty of your being to reprogram your energy field, but if you are in a place in your life to do this work, these exercises can be straight up Magic.
–June 3, 2016